What is Corona Virus?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause diseases in birds and mammals. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, the infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and even death. Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people.
Prevention and Precaution from Corona Viruses:
- Wash your hands with soap or Hand sanitizer properly. Especially after going to the bathroom, before eating food and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue while coughing or sneezing and then throw it into the trash
Treatment for Corona Viruses:
We are providing various treatment options to boost the immunity of the patient. If the immunity of the patient is high, the patient will get fast relief from any infected virus or disease.
If you are concerned about your health and showing these symptoms, you should consult with your doctor or health care provider
Contact us: +91 98970 54150, +91 95360 89888